Tell your friends they can obtain this material free of charge and also get on our E-mail list for future updates by sending an E-mail request to my office at:
(A short summary)
I know it's difficult to stay focused on the basic issues because of the vast amount of details and information surrounding this case. In addition, the opposition has been fairly successful at confusing Cobain fans and other readers by continuing to plant phony stories and rumors about the events leading to Cobain's death.
A number of readers have asked for a short summary of this investigation to distribute to other interested parties. One Cobain fan named Jon from Milwaukee designed a really nice one and sent me a copy. I want to thank him for that. We may make these "flyers" available soon as a graphic image that can be downloaded.
Until then, the below list of central issues can be used as to print "flyers" for copying and distributing. If you decide to do this, please be sure to include our Internet web site and e-mail address listed at the end of the short summary.
THE KURT COBAIN MURDER INVESTIGATION
- The events surrounding the death of Kurt Cobain are filled with lies, contradictions in logic, and countless inconsistencies.
- Kurt was in the process of leaving Courtney and Seattle when he died.
- The so-called "suicide" note was actually a retirement letter Kurtwrote to his fans. He was quitting the music business, leaving his wife, and leaving Seattle.
- Kurt wrote another letter for Courtney. It explained he was leaving her.
- Courtney kept this "other" note in secret.
- Someone else had Kurt's credit card. He had it in L.A., but it was missing when the body was found.
- Records show someone was trying to use this credit card AFTER his death, but BEFORE the body was found.
- The police don't know who was using Kurt's missing credit card. They claim to have a "theory" about who was using this card, but won't reveal what that theory is.
- Kurt did NOT barricade himself inside the room as the police and press reported. The stool was not "wedged" against the door as the police told me and the media. The stool was actually in front of the two unlocked doors that only led out to a balcony.
- Kurt did NOT leave his driver's license exposed for identification as reported in the press. A police officer opened the wallet and removed the license, displaying it for a photograph.
- The police and Coroner have no forensic evidence to PROVE Kurt's death was a suicide.
- Courtney Love had an abundance of motive for having her husband killed.
- He was leaving her.
- There was talk of a divorce. Courtney had asked her attorney to get her the "meanest, most vicious" divorce lawyer she could find.
- Courtney's album was about to be released. A separation from Cobain at this time would have been humiliating and disastrous to her career.
- Courtney thought Kurt was having an affair. She was angry and jealous.
- And finally, greed. With a "suicide" Courtney ends up with everything. If they divorce, she only gets a portion.
- Courtney's own close friend and attorney, Rosemary Carroll suspected from the beginning that Courtney was somehow involved in her husband's murder.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SEND AN E-MAIL REQUEST TO:TGrantCo@aol.com
This information is offered free of charge. We can no longer send the material by U.S. mail due to excessive demand and expense.
ABOUT THE SKEPTICS
I've received letters from a few supporters telling me some of their friends think they're crazy for thinking Kurt did not commit suicide.
This case has been difficult to present because of the extensive details that need to be compiled, analyzed, and studied. Many who are skeptical don't have time to read the material carefully. As a result, they tend to dismiss the investigation without knowing all the facts.
As I mentioned before, this is going to take some time. The media has been saturated with stories of Cobain's so-called "suicide." Intelligent people have good reason to be skeptical. But intelligent people will also want to have an open mind if they care more about truth than the pre-fabricated media manipulated fantasies that have been rammed down our throats by a small army of publicity and promotion experts.
IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER!
A great deal of the mail I'm receiving comes from readers who say, "Finally this whole thing is beginning to make some sense." However, some of the "experts" are trying to tell us that it's sometimes easier to accept a murder "theory" than the reality of suicide. Based on my own experience with this type of work, I have to agree.
But murders DO happen and they're often made to look like a suicide. I suggest the "experts" take the time to study THIS PARTICULAR CASE carefully, from all angles, before passing judgment on those who have taken the time to do so and who are finally beginning to understand what really happened in Seattle in April of 1994.
KURT COBAIN'S DEATH WAS A RIP-OFF.... A TAKE OVER. THE COBAIN MONEY MACHINE WAS ABOUT TO GET TURNED OFF. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, THIS MACHINE WAS GOING TO STAY "UNPLUGGED" IN.